fintus’ enterprise software platform digitises, transforms and automates your company’s business processes faster than ever before – from the application and approval process to fully automated operations. Developed for the new generation of financial institutions.
Towards a digital future in just 6 months
fintus Suite – the process and transformation platform for the financial sector
Increase conversion rates – minimise process costs
With our Digital Onboarding
- Digital contract conclusionTransform limited opening hours into a 24-hour service.
- Fast, paperless and legally secureProspective customers are legitimised and won over by digital eIDAS-compliant solutions.
- Flexible look & feelThe frontend can be adapted to your corporate design.
- Enquiry reporting and trackingMonitor bounce rates and the entire customer journey.
Let your prospective customers decide for themselves whether they conclude their contract at your point of sale or digitally at a time of their choosing. fintus Suite’s Digital Onboarding makes this possible. It covers every step from the offer preparation and creditworthiness check to online legitimation and the digital conclusion of the contract. Data collection, including credit-improving hints, takes place during the application process. The credit assessment is either carried out with external scoring services or on the basis of data from your core banking system. CSS enables the flexible use and design of Digital Onboarding, i.e. you can easily integrate your company’s corporate design.
The legitimation check is conducted in cooperation with our partners.
Prospective customers are legitimised in a convenient, secure and legally compliant way. To conclude a contract with your company, they need no more than web access, a device with a camera, and a valid ID document. Thanks to a qualified electronic signature (QES), a handwritten signature is no longer required. Digital Onboarding and our partners’ solutions meet all the requirements of the Money Laundering Act, the Data Protection Directive, and the supervisory authorities (BaFin, FINMA or FMA). In addition, we also provide you with the opportunity to track the complete customer journey throughout the enquiry.
One user frontend for all activities: fintus Cockpit
Situational consolidation and verification of information –
with the graphical User Frontend for processing
- Save resourcesBy eliminating the need to switch between applications and create an interface for each process, time-consuming work steps become obsolete.
- Standardise processesStandardise your processes and provide required information at any time.
- Increase customer and dealer satisfactionYour customers receive information faster and benefit from shorter processing times.
- Retain classic back-end systemsCore banking systems, ERP, CRM and DMS are integrated while outdated interfaces are replaced.
Maintain a constant overview: Cockpit unites all process-relevant data sources and IT systems in one frontend – without the need to replace established and traditional IT systems. External data sources and back-end services are freely configurable and combined in one interface. Your employees continue to receive all the information they need to complete assigned tasks without switching between applications.
The result is convincing. Internal and external data and documents are displayed situationally, and your employees receive recommendations on decisions. Your company benefits from a uniform view of every business transaction entity consisting of business unit, dealers, sales partners, network information, customer and contract data as well as offers. Tasks are merged, prioritised, and distributed automatically and individually. You maintain a constant and complete overview of your production as well as simplifying your employees’ workplaces, enabling them to finally concentrate on more important tasks.
The easy way to digitise input data
By using Artificial Intelligence in your Input Management
- Massive reduction in processing and testing timesBecause OCR reads, understands and compares everything equally as well as a clerk.
- Efficient fraud preventionAll contracts and documents are checked against the entire set of rules to identify and rule out fraud scenarios as early as possible.
- Quality improvement through additional clearingAnything not automatically recognised by OCR is resolved by staff in the clearing process.
Your customers and partners communicate with your company by letter, e-mail, fax and app, and submit documents in various forms. This is where fintus Suite’s intelligent Input Management comes in handy. It is a crucial step in digitisation, because incoming documents can only be transferred to automated processes after being digitised and transformed into structured data.
With the help of AI-based OCR, fintus Suite recognises the sender and the business transaction. Input Management automates daily checks and extracts the information required for the business transaction. Legitimisation documents are compared with existing data, proofs of income are validated, contracts are checked for completeness and signatures and – apart from the improved fraud prevention – this is just the beginning.
Match any budget
Modelling your workflow?
Nobody can do it better than you using fintus' Process Orchestrator
By the adaptation of ready-to-use processes –
with no programming knowledge required
- Easily automate tiresome activitiesDecide for yourself which processes are to run automatically in future.
- Work on an equal footingYour specialist department and internal IT department jointly establish sustainable improvements, and your clerical staff gain valuable know-how.
- Integrate external and internal IT servicesBy means of BPM and corresponding interfaces, internal software applications and the latest FinTechs can be easily integrated into processes and decisions.
- Achieve optimum transparency:See which processes are running and in which way, and improve them sustainably.
In future, you will be able to model all your processes graphically and in an executable manner: You will decide which event leads to which action and when. The modelling of business processes on our platform without any programming knowledge is based on the worldwide BPMN 2.0 standard. By drawing on your internal data, processes can be designed graphically and enriched with external services – for example by interfaces to FinTechs. Thanks to fintus’ extensive process library, you can choose from a large number of standard processes. Audits, data enrichments, queries and decisions that were previously conducted manually are now automated, while still meeting regulatory requirements.
With fintus Suite, all the components can be controlled, queried and deployed in processes by the Process Orchestrator. From the simple distribution of tasks and processes, the verification of complex business processes by external archive data, to automatic loan approval and disbursement. The process library and our Workflow Modeller are the starting point for your individualised business processes without any IT know-how.
Seamless communication rather than hearsay
Through customisable text modules and automated e-mails
- Central communication via fintus SuiteTime-consuming searches for templates or the right words become a thing of the past.
- Access to stored master and contract dataAll important data is now bundled.
- Central template management:Stored letters and text modules are used automatically according to the situation, and supplemented as required with forms and attachments.
- Audit-proof archivingCommunication and attachments are stored directly after sending.
Instead of manually creating letters and e-mails, Dialogue offers fully automated communication. Processes modelled via BPMN communicate according to each situation: they remember, confirm, ask questions, or contribute to sales growth. The software selects the correct template based on the trigger and enriches it with business rules as well as information from the core systems and CRM. The Communication Platform not only selects the right customer approach, it also presents fully written letters to users for approval and adaption. You and your employees have full access to the entire communication process including customer, contract files and CRM/ERP documents.
Standard-setting customer service
With own customer frontends: mobile app and web platform
- Improved customer experienceSelf-service is perceived positively by your customers, and work steps are transferred.
- Excellent image quality of important documentsEasily achievable with the practical mobile app.
- At-a-glance overviewIn combination with fintus Suite, you have a detailed insight into all processes – from your financial institution to your customer.
- Individually configurableEverything from the platform to the database converges in one place.
Our frontends for your customers enable you to reduce your internal workload and optimise the customer experience. Via a web platform and our mobile app, we offer document upload, the integration of a variety of FinTechs, and numerous self-service functions for inventory management. After a brief implementation phase of just a few days, you can fully exploit the potential of your own IOS and Android App. High security standards are guaranteed with a central data repository and individual configuration.
The centrally operated web platform accesses fintus Suite’s entire data and process logic. The complete customer lifecycle is mapped in one frontend. Your customers register by login or SMS-based PIN/TAN procedures, thus further supporting you in the digitalisation of your processes. The Self-Service frontend can be used individually as a stand-alone solution or integrated into your own portals.
With the mobile app, you offer your customers, dealers and partners the possibility to submit documents and information in an uncomplicated way. The IOS or Android App Mobile Doc transfers the information directly to the respective target systems – securely and in a high quality. Legitimisation and contract assignment can take place either by login or QR code. After digitisation, documents are securely removed from your customers and dealers’ mobile devices.
Always ahead of the times
Our platform integrates innovative partners and provides suitable interfaces
- Ongoing flexibilityYou decide which connections or partners you wish to include.
- Consistent securityfintus’ constant interface maintenance guarantees you a high level of security.
- Always up to dateWith fintus’ FinTech partners, you are always at the forefront of the latest technology.
fintus Suite offers secure IT interfaces that enable your company to also use specialised FinTech solutions from external partners. Authentications, KYC applications, credit rating and sorting systems as well as comparison platforms all run via one central Service Hub – with interfaces that are continuously updated by fintus. Existing ERP, CRM and your company’s core banking systems are connected with services offered by external partners via this integration platform. Benefit from a modern service architecture that integrates graphical modelling via BPMN 2.0.