Delight customers and reduce internal effort with fintus Cockpit!
The fintus Suite can automate the following for you
- Customer request for premature contract commutation or termination.
- Sending or requesting collateral pledged as security.
- Changes in master data relating to address data.
- Requests for written confirmation of interest or balance.
- Form-based or freehand SEPA mandate changes.
- Modifications to the due date or the debiting interval.
- Transfer of contracts to a third person or company.
- Reporting of tax identification number and FATCA questionnaires.
- Complaints and requests concerning active Schufa credit rating agency notifications.
- …and many other processes in your day-to-day operations.
for the submission of proofs
and contract-relevant documents
up to date by being able to track
the processing status
allow you to communicate
exclusively digitally and efficiently
management of all important
documents as well as
customer's own address and
fintus SelfService Portal + fintus Cockpit
The perfect complement
entire bank with intelligent task
management and work
distribution via push or pull
principle up to clerk level
as tasks, enriched with all the
relevant contract and master
data including relationships
to connected entities
as an integrated
component replaces tedious
Automation starts with input management and is refined in the set of rules
The AI-supported OCR assigns a business transaction to the incoming information and selects the correct contract partner. New here is that the OCR reads out the complete information for the conclusion of the business transaction.
The graphically modelled set of rules recognises the right process for every business transaction in any contract constellation. The set of rules decides whether a non-machine-based clearing or background processing in the automation takes place.
In the unlikely event of a non-machine-based clearing, the fintus Suite cockpit presents all the master and contract data, documents, and relationships to other transactions.
The background handling and automated processing is successful. The success of the automation depends on the scope of your IT interfaces. Ideally, your core system already has the necessary interfaces for automation.